It’s Easy to Become a Member of the HEA!!
Become a member of the Hypnosis Education Association TODAY! Join our community and become acquainted with others who share your interests.
Our meetings are fun, will enhance your skills, and are open to anyone with an interest in hypnosis.
“There’s no better way to develop your skills than by associating with others who are active in the field. Being a part of the HEA has given me opportunities to learn from my colleagues and to share my own experiences in a warm and welcoming community. I know I am better for it both personally and professionally.” Michael Waton,
Mercedes wins the 50/50 Angel Fund Opportunity Drawing!
Membership is only $50.00 per year. It includes great benefits, including
- significant discounts on conference fees
- Certificate of attendance
- Take home educational materials
- opportunities to network with master trainers in an intimate setting.
To JOIN NOW, download the application form, [ Hypnosis Education Association Membership Application ] fill it out, and send it back to us either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to:
Hypnosis Education Association
1400 Howard Street East
Live Oak, Fl, 32064
We will get back in touch with you to complete the process.
Questions? Contact Vice President Tamera Fontenot at 727-543-7556.
SUBMIT ONLINE PAYMENT to Join or Renew your Membership
HEA annual dues are just $50 a year … and it only takes a couple of clicks to join or renew now and enjoy all the HEA benefits. HEA membership runs from November 1 through October 31 for all members no matter when you first join. New members who join any time during the year pay the full dues. The best time to renew for the next year is in October when you register for our fall conference. Take advantage of this opportunity to stay connected.
Ready to Submit your order?
Click “View Cart” to review your order before submitting it for payment
Member Benefits Include…
- Outstanding professional and personal development opportunities
- Social opportunities to share and grow professionally and personally
- Recognition of achievements and honors
- Online contact through Facebook groups
5. Access to the HEA publication Hypnotes
6. Able to submit articles to Hypnotes
7. Promotion of one’s seminars and training programs to the members
8. Recognized as maintaining the highest professional and personal
standards and ethics
9. Being part of a caring, friendly, and most welcoming group!!